OwnageWorld

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye..

Dymetreus
    Dymetreus

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye.. Empty Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye..

Post  Dymetreus Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 am

I was barrowing and I had good equips on, I was all prepared I haven't gone underground yet. I didn't put my prayer from melee on because I knew I still had time to click on the tomb before one of the brother's came out. I dug to go underground, BAM almost instantly! A 57, it killed me. It wasn't even for me! It was a different person's Dharok! It wasn't mine, they are programed to attack the person opening the grave and no one else! Now I'm thinking to quit because I lost quite a few items.. I'm really ticked off at this glitch. It should be fixed ASAP.

Another glitch I've noticed about Barrowing, Verac hits EVERY time, I haven't seen him do a 0 once. He's suppose to hit quite a bit beings that's what the set does. But he shouldn't hit every single time. (Verac's set has a -chance- to ignore the opponent's armor and prayer)
    gυηѕηяαηgє
    gυηѕηяαηgє

Number of posts : 83

Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye.. Empty Re: Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye..

Post  gυηѕηяαηgє Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:24 am

that with your death happened because I opened coffin and fought the dharok one..
    Dymetreus
    Dymetreus

Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye.. Empty Re: Barrows, a glitch that took everything away in a blink of an eye..

Post  Dymetreus Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Once again, I'm not talking to you, second.. YOU were fighting HIM, not HIM fighting ME. He attacked me when he was suppose to attack YOU, get it through your THICK head. You act like this should be ignored, it shouldn't, after multiple players die because of this glitch and start ranting you'll think IGNORE.
    gυηѕηяαηgє
    gυηѕηяαηgє

Post  gυηѕηяαηgє Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:02 am

I found out what it was, you had opened it before, happened to me so I faced both a dharok and an ahrims, this is going to befixed I think but untill now don't open a coffin and then go upstairs again:)

Best regards
    Linus
    Dymetreus
    Dymetreus

Post  Dymetreus Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:11 am

They also duplicate if two people open the tomb at the same time, instead of two there's normally three.. Not to mention they're able to gang up on you! It's wild, I fought three Kharil guys when me and Micheal were barrowing. He accidentally went up out of the tomb and I had to kill two of them, Micheal came back down to kill the last one. Razz

Also they tend to not attack the person who opened the coffin, if someone else is there, they like to attack them instead. Like I said, they like to gang up..
    gυηѕηяαηgє
    gυηѕηяαηgє

Post  gυηѕηяαηgє Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:44 am

same happened here with 2 veracs, that douche untime opened and then left:P
    Dymetreus
    Dymetreus

Post  Dymetreus Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:56 am

Verac's!? All hell's breaking loose apparently. Razz
    gυηѕηяαηgє
    gυηѕηяαηgє

Post  gυηѕηяαηgє Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:57 am

well don't blame me it was untime who break hell loose:P
    Untime
    Untime

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

Post  Untime Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:00 am

Yes, yes my hell did break lose that time when I was making guide Verac hit more than he ever did...
    Dymetreus
    Dymetreus

Post  Dymetreus Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:26 am

I wasn't blaming anyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content